Live Business Chat (LBC)
2019 Sep 21, 11:01:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Several registration problems were fixed on 2015-03-17, including one potential account security issue. If you had difficulty registering before that date, please try again, and contact badon in the business chat if it doesn't work for you. Hotmail is having problems, so try another email service if you never receive any activation or notification emails from the forum. If you succeeded in registering before 2015-03-17, it is recommended that you login and change your password immediately on your profile page using the Account Related Settings link.

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Turkey: Military coup in progress - USA sponsoring Freedom and Democracy again?  (Read 1635 times)
badon
Administrator
Capitalist Pig

badon™

« on: 2016 Jul 15, 11:21:35 PM »

I told you so:

Brexit: Another revolt against the USA that is spreading like the Arab Spring
Brexit is the public vote in favor of a British exit (Br-exit) from the European Union (EU). The key factor that prompted the UK's decision to leave the EU is the influx of refugees from the wars the USA has started in the Middle East. The EU is pro-USA, and they're basically cleaning up the USA's mess, so the USA can keep their voters in favor of more wars. Of course, the only reason the EU is doing this is because the USA controls most of Europe's politicians (it is perilous to say "no" if the USA has a military base in your country).

[...]

Now that the UK has decided they don't want to be the USA's garbage bin, other countries are questioning their support of the USA's killing machine. Allegedly, Turkey was employed to perpetrate a false flag attack [...] It looked exactly like a ridiculously obvious false flag attack, and Turkey is taking the heat for it.

So, what's this? It appears Turkey is tired of doing the USA's dirty work in Syria. Turkey apologized to Russia for shooting down one of their defenders protecting Syria from the USA's attempted conquest, and all indications are that Turkey doesn't give a flying poop what the USA thinks about it. Turkey didn't stop with just an apology, they are wholly embracing close diplomatic relations with Russia, including swapping ambassadors at each other's new embassies. See for yourself: Turkey mends fences with Israel, Russia in foreign policy reset | Reuters.

Yikes! What's next? Will the EU treat the UK's Brexit as an act of rebellion, or as an act of leadership? Will the EU continue to be the USA's fangs in Europe? I think we're heading for a bumpy road in the future. [...]

A bumpy road indeed. Turkey's military has just overthrown the government and seized control of the country in a coup that I suspect was sponsored by the USA, the EU, and possibly NATO. What will Russia do now? Although the USA is likely to be behind this turn of events, that doesn't mean the Turkish military will become the USA's lapdogs again, just like old times. I suspect the Turkish military may have promised the world (or at least the middle east) to the USA, but if there's one thing I know about Turks, they don't like being controlled by foreigners.

So, it looks to me like the USA has let a lion out of its cage, but lions don't respond well to orders. One possibility I foresee is a Turkish military government saying "Thanks for supporting the coup" to the USA, and then proceeding to align with Russia, Syria, and other defenders in the middle east, just like the previous democratic government did.

Oh the irony. Freedom and Democracy! Haha! Very funny Smiley

Turkey army says it seizes power; Erdogan says: We will overcome this | Reuters

One thing I think is interesting is the fact all of this happened on a Friday in the USA's time zone. It could be a coincidence, but I doubt it. You see, the USA prefers to give the financial markets bad news after the close of business on Fridays. That way, it helps to avoid overeactions and unjustified market crashes. In any case, I'm sure the precious metals markets will perk up nicely on Monday. Weee!
« Last Edit: 2016 Jul 15, 11:35:48 PM by badon » Logged

badon
Administrator
Capitalist Pig

badon™

« Reply #1 on: 2016 Jul 20, 10:25:50 PM »

Now that the coup attempt has been thwarted, there are a lot of widely respected Turkish people who think it was a false-flag coup intended to justify political purges. Very interesting. See this Wikipedia article for more info:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Turkish_coup_d'%C3%A9tat_attempt

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: