Live Business Chat
2011 Oct 02, 01:15:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Some accounts got accidentally deleted by anti-spam software during a spammer attack on this forum. Please re-register. If you have trouble, contact badon or tamo42 in the chat. This is a friendly non-profit discussion group about making money. You won't be able to see all forums at first. You have to register to see more forums. Click the "NOTIFY" button every chance you get to receive instant alerts about new information.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Niche Site, An Experiment 010 - Publishing Backlinks  (Read 23 times)
tamo42
Administrator
Capitalist Pig

« on: 2011 Sep 30, 02:11:20 pm »

Huzzah, more tasks completed! As you have no doubt noticed by now, one of the most difficult things to do is actually getting some work done. Everyone has his own issues. For me, I spend a LOT of time on the coin lists. I hope you are enjoying them. Then there are little things like spending 3 or 4 hours a day fixing up a house I just bought. Or... what's the thing... oh yeah, my job.

Whatever your particular set of issues is, we all face that critical factor: lack of time to do the things we know need to be done in order to get our projects up off the ground.

That's a whole other topic though, and I want to talk about actually publishing content out there that will create backlinks to my site.

Now that I have created the super-spun version of my article, I have to post it in different places. These places will form the base layer of my link wheel.

The types of places fall into 3 categories: article directories, web 2.0 pages, and simple blogs. My plan is to submit/create one in each category each day. Now that I have the content, it's fairly quick. Today I submitted my article to thefreelibrary.com, made a squidoo lens, and created a wordpress.com blog.

Each of these contains links back to my site. Since these are massively popular sites that are constantly crawled by the search engines, those links should show up fairly quickly.

Then, once these blog and article pages are live (some places need to approve content before posting it), I will do the mass article submission to these pages. These pages will be the buffer layer between my site and the thousands of links I will create. If I didn't have the buffer, the search engines wouldn't be too happy with me.

So that's it for this post. See you next time!

Neal McSpadden
Honest Silver and Gold, LP - Earn 3% a Month By Turning Silver and Gold into Cash Flow
The Primal Prepper - my blog about preparing for the worst while living the best
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: