Live Business Chat
2011 Oct 02, 01:14:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Some accounts got accidentally deleted by anti-spam software during a spammer attack on this forum. Please re-register. If you have trouble, contact badon or tamo42 in the chat. This is a friendly non-profit discussion group about making money. You won't be able to see all forums at first. You have to register to see more forums. Click the "NOTIFY" button every chance you get to receive instant alerts about new information.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Niche Site, An Experiment 008 - Traffic!  (Read 47 times)
tamo42
Administrator
Capitalist Pig

« on: 2011 Sep 26, 11:24:27 pm »

It's amazing what targeted keywords can do.

I only have one post on the site, and I happened to notice that I have had about 20 visitors over the past 2 weeks. I still haven't finished spinning my article, so there aren't many backlinks out there to my site. Now granted, 5 of the visits were you guys, but still!

I'm really excited by this and looking forward to how much traffic the site will receive once it has content and links!

Neal McSpadden
Honest Silver and Gold, LP - Earn 3% a Month By Turning Silver and Gold into Cash Flow
The Primal Prepper - my blog about preparing for the worst while living the best
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: