Live Business Chat
2015 Oct 11, 01:19:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is a friendly non-profit discussion group about making money. Click the "NOTIFY" button every chance you get to receive instant alerts about new information. We don't like spam. If your first posts are about something you want from us, it is probably spam, and you will be banned in forums worldwide. No soliciting! If you have problems with the forum, contact badon in the business chat.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 More Reasons LBC Makes You Rich!  (Read 891 times)
tamo42
Capitalist Pig

« on: 2011 Jan 28, 06:35:23 pm »

I almost feel that posts like this one should be unnecessary, but I realize that there are always newcomers to the business world - and to Live Business Chat specifically. So with that in mind, it's good to take the end of the month to look back on what we've done, how well we've done, and what we can expect in the future.

First and foremost, let's look back and see the predictions that have come true with the fullness of time:

USA vs China in a Trade War, posted by badon on 2006 Apr 03

How to Make Money Fighting the Fed, posted by me (tamo42) on 2009 Nov 04 about shorting the dollar

Forecasts are Out for Real Estate in 2010 and 2011, posted by me on 2009 Nov 16 about the further collapse in real esate

Prediction: Buy Pre-1982 US Copper Cents, posted by badon on 2006 Apr 24 about the coming rise in copper

Buffett sold off his silver too early, posted by badon on 2006 May 08 about the coming rise in silver prices

Thoughts on the Euro, the Dollar, Stocks, Bonds, Metals, and Real Estate, posted by me on 2010 May 14 about the chaotic volatility that would (and has) come to forex markets

Just Went Long on Gold, posted by me on 2010 Aug 04, pretty much perfectly picking the bottom of the gold market

Investing In Modern Chinese Coins, posted by badon on 2006 Feb 26, introducing the world to the Chinese Panda coins

and more recently...

The Food Shortages are Beginning, posted by me on 2010 Feb 01

which have directly led to...

Are You Awake? Governments Being Toppled Left and Right, posted by me on 2011 Jan 27, talking about the protests and riots spreading throughout the world before they caused the largest slump in the markets in years

These were just some highlights that I picked out of a quick scan of the blog posts of badon and myself. If you had followed our advice over the years, you'd be out of currencies, into copper, silver, gold, Chinese coins, and food commodities. How's that done over the past 5 years?

* getting rich.jpg (6.66 KB, 300x225 - viewed 390 times.)
« Last Edit: 2011 Jan 28, 11:55:12 pm by LBCeditor » Logged

Neal McSpadden
Get Coin Investments List Updates Here
The Primal Prepper - my blog about preparing for the worst while living the best
badon
Administrator
Capitalist Pig

badon™

« Reply #1 on: 2011 Jan 28, 10:27:44 pm »

You know, one person like you or me by himself can do OK, but having all the other busy minds of LBC sharing information and crucial facts - while filtering out all the lies - can, and has, positioned us to ride out the crisis like it's the best of times. People wonder why you and I do so much research and writing for this site for free - it's because we benefit from it as much as the casual readers do. By putting our reputations on the line, we're forced to come up with good stuff that we've thoroughly contemplated. It's not enough to just have information, we have to be RIGHT.

When I write up an article for LBC, by the time I'm done, I understand everything much better than I did before I started writing. I can benefit from what you come up with, and vice versa, so we can position ourselves and whoever cares to follow, to be in the right place at the right time for making good, honest money.

We have no agenda, we do this because WE benefit from it ourselves. We were writing these things back when probably nobody read them but us. LBC makes me rich, no doubt about it.

Back to the specifics of this article...You forgot to mention that the food shortages are the reason countries are collapsing and riots are ensuing. That's a direct cause and effect, that you predicted. Very impressive. I don't think anybody else beats LBC in bring the crucial, big-picture information to everyone's attention, before it happens. All the other sources just talk about it after it happens.

If families are a problem for the system, then we must reject the system, not the families.
Founder of the Coin Compendium (forum, blogs, calendar, images, donate, contribute).
LBC makes you rich, with a free ebay gift certificate awarded every month!
The Coin Compendium and the china-mint.info forum, censure, disclosure.
Do not PM questions. Answers should be publicly available.
Backup is not enough. Protect your data with MultiPar.
Writer of LBC Chinese coin investment articles (list).
About me: User:Badon - MediaWiki.org
Badon effect: type 1 to 8, type 9.
I type faster on a TypeMatrix.
Use my work. Give credit.
Coin, medal, whatever!
Coin storage advice.
FreeArc is amazing.
User contributions for Badon - Coin Compendium
tamo42
Capitalist Pig

« Reply #2 on: 2011 Jan 29, 07:24:25 am »

The food prices causing governments to fall is what I meant to imply by the "which have les directly to..." line. Thanks for making that clearer. I always forget that this might be the first time people have heard of these issues, even though that is why I wrote this post! Smiley

Neal McSpadden
The Primal Prepper - my blog about preparing for the worst while living the best
dobedo
Mogul

« Reply #3 on: 2011 Jan 29, 07:50:39 am »

Well done, good job, gentlemen! One (more) silly question - When you wrote "10 More Reasons LBC Makes You Rich!", I assume you have some original reasons in addition to the 10 more listed in this article. Do you mind list those as well, so we don't have to mindlessly search for them? Thanks.
tamo42
Capitalist Pig

« Reply #4 on: 2011 Jan 29, 10:06:23 am »

I was mainly referring to this thread:

LBC makes me rich

Neal McSpadden
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: