Live Business Chat
2015 Sep 13, 03:36:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Several registration problems were fixed on 2015-03-17, including one potential account security issue. If you had difficulty registering before that date, please try again, and contact badon in the business chat if it doesn't work for you. Hotmail is having problems, so try another email service if you never receive any activation or notification emails from the forum. If you succeeded in registering before 2015-03-17, it is recommended that you login and change your password immediately on your profile page using the Account Related Settings link.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The first modern Chinese coin chart has been released TODAY!  (Read 2250 times)
badon
Administrator
Capitalist Pig

badon™

« on: 2011 Jan 07, 02:34:24 pm »

This was originally a rumor that I reported on in my article Rumor: Modern Chinese coin charts coming out soon. Look at the shocking difference between the precious metals, and the rare panda coins! In my last article from yesterday, Recommended modern Chinese coin investments #28, I encouraged and practically begged people to sell their precious metals in favor of rare modern Chinese coins.

Now you know why. My information was good, the rumor was true, and now we have the first publicly available chart! This chart, and the others that are coming, will cause a mass influx of buyers into the modern Chinese coin market. If you haven't bought the coins you want yet, DO NOT WAIT ANY LONGER! Prices have been booming, and they will continue to boom - but now that we have charts, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO AFFORD THEM! Get the coins NOW, before you get priced-out of this market.

You can find specific coin investment recommendations in my blog.

Thanks to Peter Anthony for publishing this chart. Peter is the world's foremost expert on panda coins, with several publications that will become available soon, and he has promised that they will include more charts. Please send this information to all of your friends who may be interested to know.

* pricepedia2000b-1.11.jpg (54.15 KB, 644x447 - viewed 1262 times.)

If families are a problem for the system, then we must reject the system, not the families.
Founder of the Coin Compendium (forum, blogs, calendar, images, donate, contribute).
LBC makes you rich, with a free ebay gift certificate awarded every month!
The Coin Compendium and the china-mint.info forum, censure, disclosure.
Do not PM questions. Answers should be publicly available.
Backup is not enough. Protect your data with MultiPar.
Writer of LBC Chinese coin investment articles (list).
About me: User:Badon - MediaWiki.org
Badon effect: type 1 to 8, type 9.
I type faster on a TypeMatrix.
Use my work. Give credit.
Coin, medal, whatever!
Coin storage advice.
FreeArc is amazing.
User contributions for Badon - Coin Compendium
tamo42
Capitalist Pig

« Reply #1 on: 2011 Jan 07, 04:00:25 pm »

I wonder how he calculates his index.

Neal McSpadden
Get Coin Investments List Updates Here
The Primal Prepper - my blog about preparing for the worst while living the best
badon
Administrator
Capitalist Pig

badon™

« Reply #2 on: 2011 Jan 07, 04:11:30 pm »

He's tracking the prices of 20 rare panda coins.

If families are a problem for the system, then we must reject the system, not the families.
Founder of the Coin Compendium (forum, blogs, calendar, images, donate, contribute).
Coin, medal, whatever!
Coin storage advice.
FreeArc is amazing.
Pandacollector
Planner

« Reply #3 on: 2011 Jan 07, 08:55:11 pm »

I wonder how he calculates his index.

See http://www.pandacollector.com/pricepedia-index.html for an explanation.

Best wishes,
Peter Anthony
http://www.pandacollector.com
tamo42
Capitalist Pig

« Reply #4 on: 2011 Jan 08, 01:06:42 pm »

That's interesting.  Are you keeping which specific coins you use to create the index a secret?

Neal McSpadden
The Primal Prepper - my blog about preparing for the worst while living the best
badon
Administrator
Capitalist Pig

badon™

« Reply #5 on: 2011 Jan 08, 01:15:40 pm »

I think he said it's going to be released in one of his upcoming publications.

Coin, medal, whatever!
Coin storage advice.
FreeArc is amazing.
Pandacollector
Planner

« Reply #6 on: 2011 Jan 08, 03:51:02 pm »

That's interesting.  Are you keeping which specific coins you use to create the index a secret?

It will be published first in the Panda Pricepedia Price Guide and later on the Pandacollector.com website.

Best wishes,
Peter Anthony
tamo42
Capitalist Pig

« Reply #7 on: 2011 Jan 08, 04:34:14 pm »

Ah, that's good.  I thought you might be keeping which coins are in the index hush-hush to prevent someone from manipulating those particular coin prices.

Neal McSpadden
badon
Administrator
Capitalist Pig

badon™

« Reply #8 on: 2011 Jan 08, 04:53:45 pm »

$50,000 is all it takes to corner the market on any one coin of your choosing, that's not one of the large size coins. You may only be able to buy 2 or 3 of the rare coins, but that's enough to push prices upwards and become one of the world's top dealers in them Smiley

Coin, medal, whatever!
Coin storage advice.
FreeArc is amazing.
Pandacollector
Planner

« Reply #9 on: 2011 Jan 08, 05:09:22 pm »

If someone wants to spend $50,000 they could become the owners of some danged scarce coins. They better be persistent because many don't get offered for sale often, so it would take a while. I would be alarmed, though, if coins in the Index rose faster than the rarest Panda coins I left out of the Index (due to too few price records to include them). That would suggest that the Index is distorting the market. I guess the truth is the entire Panda market is small enough to get swallowed in one big gulp by a big fish in the pond.

Incidentally, despite the overall rarity of these coins there are still a couple that are listed in the inventories of internet dealers. They seem undervalued to me and I wouldn't be surprised if those bump in price once some attention is focused on them. I wouldn't consider that manipulation. By themselves they are too few to have much effect on the total. As far as downside manipulation is concerned, after the list is published if anyone has these for sale please email me!

Best wishes,
Peter Anthony
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: