Live Business Chat
2015 Sep 12, 09:10:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is a friendly non-profit discussion group about making money. Click the "NOTIFY" button every chance you get to receive instant alerts about new information. We don't like spam. If your first posts are about something you want from us, it is probably spam, and you will be banned in forums worldwide. No soliciting! If you have problems with the forum, contact badon in the business chat.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommended modern Chinese coin investments #20  (Read 1252 times)
badon
Administrator
Capitalist Pig

badon™

« on: 2010 Dec 28, 02:33:35 am »

Since everything is hot right now, but supply is extremely limited, I put a few of the most useful of my searches from The Ultimate Ebay Searches for modern Chinese coins #3 article, near the bottom of the list. Gas prices have hit the highest level since 2008, so watch out for volatility - probably to the upside. Inflation is eating away at the value of people's cash, so they're doing anything they can to convert their cash to hard assets like coins. Prices are surging powerfully, with many coins from my lists producing investment returns of around 100% per week for the last 3 weeks.

Coins sold from the Recommended modern Chinese coin investments #19 - Don't buy ungraded coins article, total: $2316.24

1990 1 oz silver proof panda NGC PF 69 UC for $299 Dec 27, 2010
1992 1 oz silver proof panda NGC PF 69 UC for $399.99 Dec 27, 2010
2005 1/2 oz palladium panda NGC PF 70 UC for $1295 Dec 27, 2010
2010 1 oz silver panda PCGS MS 70 for $105.60 Dec 27, 2010
2010 1 oz silver panda PCGS MS 70 for $108.05 Dec 27, 2010
2010 1 oz silver panda NGC MS 70 for $108.60 Dec 27, 2010

People are making a lot of money investing in the coins on these lists. You can see the coins that have sold here in the articles themselves, and you can see the coins making their buyers rich in the LBC makes me rich thread. It's exciting to find out who's buying the coins in these recommendation lists, and it's fun to share your successful buys!

Here's some recent articles of mine that can provide some guidance for investing in the current and coming market conditions:

* Wealth preservation: USA vs. China (By Zerosum)
* Coins are the hot new investment
* How high will the Chinese coin market go?
* 5 criteria to determine if a coin is a good investment
* 13 coin facts to learn for beginning investors of modern Chinese coins
* My First Chinese Panda Coin Purchase (By Tamo42)
* Modern Chinese coin investment strategy
* Don't be the "whale" that pays too much for an investment coin
* Modern Chinese coin commentary and market predictions - 2010-Dec-15
* What makes people buy up all the Chinese panda coins?
* Investing in rare modern Chinese coins, some questions answered
* Cash is king for 2011 - Get ready for the coming bargain hunt
* Foresight: Gold, silver, coins, etc will weaken after January or February 2011
* Rumor: Modern Chinese coin charts coming out soon
* Why does this business site talk so much about investments?
* The chess game of rich vs. poor

If you have questions about investing in any of these coins, please ask. If you find a coin that seems like it should be listed here, but isn't, please tell me about it. I frequently wait to list a coin here until I've had time to do the proper research on it that's needed for me to give you the basic facts on each coin. If you'd like to see info faster on a particular coin, I can make it a higher priority for you. I've noticed people don't like asking questions, because they don't want anyone else to know they're thinking of buying a particular coin. People don't want to talk about the coins they're interested in due to "coin snatchers" grabbing them. Competition for the investment-grade coins listed in these articles is fierce!

"Common" pandas

2001-D 1 oz silver panda NGC MS 69

These have been increasing up to around the $160 range. This one is offered with an auction starting price of $99 and a Buy-It-Now price of $125, which is a fair deal.

2003 1 oz silver panda NGC MS 70

These are not rare in average grades, but all pandas have low mintages compared to the coins they're compared with from smaller countries around the world, so I think they're a good investment, especially in high grades. Here's a 70 graded coin with a starting price of 99 cents. I think the fair value of this coin is between $120 and $200, with it most likely to sell for around $150. But, with all the hype for 2003 pandas, it could go higher.

After I posted about these in Recommended modern Chinese coin investments - 2010-Dec-24 to mention my uncertainty about why these were increasing in value so fast, one of LBC's researchers, groovemachine, discovered what was happening and wrote an article just 6 hours later: 2003 Chinese Panda Variety Revealed. That article by groovemachine is the first published work that details the discovery of a very rare variety of 2003 panda. It seems lots of people knew about it already, but they weren't sharing their information so they could buy up all the coins before the world finds out what's going on. Thanks to LBC and groovemachine, the world knows!

2008 1 oz silver panda PCGS MS 70

2010 pandas are the only date that always seem to be available at any time in a 70 grade. Older dates seem to have already been bought up. 2 of these 2008 coins have sold recently for increasing prices of $150 and $185. Naturally, this one is offered at a higher price.

2009 1 oz silver 30th anniversary panda NGC MS 70

This coin has a mintage of only 300,000 compared to 1.5 million for 2010, and 3 million+ for 2011. In addition, dates prior to 2010 are much rarer in a 70 grade. This coin is priced at $175, which is only a little more than 2010 coin in a 70 grade, which normally sells between $110 and $145. This coin is underpriced in my opinion. It should be priced around $225, like the 2008 coins.

2009 1 oz gold panda NGC MS 70

2009 1 oz gold panda NGC MS 70

Gold pandas in a 70 grade seem to be very underpriced compared to their silver counterparts. At a minimum, even a common date silver panda in a 70 grade will sell for 50% more than the same coin in a 69 grade. Recently, the premiums I have been seeing for all modern Chinese coins has increased from 50% to something more like 100% to 500%, depending on the coin, with rarer coins having higher premiums. Right now, the premium on these 2009 gold pandas offered for $1850 and $18 is only $300, which works out to about 20% of the total price of the coin, with 69 versions being offered and selling for around $1550.

If the bullion value is subtracted, then the figures become even more exaggerated. The 2010 silver pandas sell for about $60 in a 69 grade, with roughly $30 of that being the numismatic value. In 70 grade, they've been selling for about $120 lately, with about $90 of that being numismatic value. So, comparing apples to apples, and numismatic value to numismatic value, a 2010 silver panda in a 70 grade has about a 300% premium over coin with a 69 grade.

That means the 2009 coins listed here ought to be selling for far more money than they're being offered for, and that makes them a good investment. I feel this investment is more speculative, and dependent on the fickleness of the market, but as mundane an common as 2009 coins are, I think it presents a great opportunity to make high profits, with a little more risk than there is with the coins that I usually post, since we're entirely dependent on the market's demand for grade rarity,  which may or may not materialize. 2009 coins by themselves are not rare, so if nobody cares about the 70 grade, then the profits won't come. I think the risk is worth it, however, since I have been watching demand for 70 coins steadily and reliably increasing, as expected.

The mintage is 160,000 coins, with less than 1 in 3 coins receiving a 70 grade, and 200 total NGC coins graded MS 70. Since these coins are not rare, I would take profits on them once the premium reaches 100%, and put the earnings into rarer coins.

2010 1 oz silver pandas in MS 70

One of my readers has noticed that 69 graded 2010 coins have been moving up in value, while 70 graded 2010 coins have been dropping in value. The reason why is that both 69 and 70 coins are being put on the market at an increased pace by just one seller. 69 coins are easy to sell because they're reasonably cheap, and everyone would like to have one. 70 coins, on the other hand, require the right kind of discriminating buyer who appreciates the finest of everything. In other words, you can flood the market with 69's and the price will keep going up, but you can't do that with 70 coins that cost more than double the price of a 69, because most people will just take the 69 instead.

What that means is that, while 69 coins are increasing in value as expected, while 70 coins are dropping WHEN THEY SHOULDN'T, and that's a recipe for a good investment. Your strategy should be to buy up the 70 coins for bargain prices, and later take profits just one at a time to keep prices high. Anything you get for under $125 is a good buy, but you should be able to get one under $110.

Rare gold BU pandas

1982 1 oz gold panda NGC MS 69

1982 gold panda set NGC MS 69

1982 1/2 oz gold panda NGC MS 69

I've been ignoring 1982 pandas for a long time, but I can't ignore them anymore. When they first came out near the end of the 1980's gold bubble, and before the numismatics boom of the late 1980's and 1990's, they were meant to be just ordinary bullion. China just wanted to make a gold bullion round to sell some of their gold production, so not much effort was put into the the design. The coins were frequently handled, dropped, scratched, dented, etc because no one thought they would end up being valuable in high grades.

It's technically only a medal, not a coin, because it has no face value. When it became more popular than expected, collectors requested that China put a face value on all the standard series pandas that followed. The Chinese government later retroactively insisted that the 1982 pandas are legal tender, though I don't know exactly what the face value is supposed to be.

The reason why a face value is so important is because legal tender anti-counterfeiting laws protect collectors by harshly punishing anyone that makes a fake. Medals have no such legal protection. However, China has had many governments during its history, and many different currencies. I have suspected that the details about whether a collectible metal disc is still legal tender or not matters comparatively little to Chinese people who have a long history of just using gold and silver in standard weights, instead of government-created things like dollars, yuan, renminbi, etc. However, medals without a face value have been slower to increase in value than the legal tender coins, so I haven't recommended them much in the past.

All that is changing. A few days ago, a medal sold for over $15,000 when it was expected to sell for $10,000. The bidding competition was unusually fierce, and coming from experienced collectors and investors with serious money to spend on coins. I have noticed the 1982 pandas have doubled in value during the last few months, and although they still don't seem to be increasing as fast as the other coins, I think that's actually an illusion. The other coins increase in spurts, as their popularity increases or decreases. The 1982 coins have always been popular, and they've been steadily increasing in value almost unnoticed.

When looking at the NGC grading populations for these "coins", it's clear they're rare in high grades. There are only 76 1/10 oz, 214 1/4 oz, 64 1/2 oz, and 79 1 oz coins graded in MS 69. Of those 4 sizes, the only one that isn't very rare is the 1/4 oz coin. The mintages for all of them are somewhat high compared to the mintages on the other coins I've been recommending, but for all but the 1/4 oz coin, they have good "grade rarity" and enormous popularity that makes them good investments. They're all extremely hard to find in a 69 grade, and complete sets are rarely seen. The 1/2 oz coin is the rarest overall, but the 1 oz coin has the most "grade rarity".

These prices are high, but where else can you find them in a 69 grade? There's just not enough of them out there. The 1 oz gold coin, for example, should have around 2500 coins on the entire planet that would grade 69 or better. That's NOT a lot of coins! I believe the 1982 pandas are a good investment. They may or may not perform as well as legal tender coins over the long term, but I think you'll have no trouble at all taking a profit and putting your money into something else if the high demand for medals does not continue. 1982 pandas are fortunately very easy to sell due to their high popularity.

1998 1 oz gold large date panda NGC MS 69

The seller of this coin has a reputation for occasionally overpricing coins to ridiculous values. This coin was one of those coins. WAS! The value of this coin is rising so fast, $10,000+ is becoming a fair price to pay. It's investment grade, individual, and most importantly, it's available. The 1998 large date coins also happen to be the rarest of all BU pandas. I know who has these coins, and I know they're not selling until the sets reach $30,000+. That will probably happen within 18 months or less, and although people will tell you this coin is ridiculously overpriced now, in a few months it will seem like a bargain. Pay the price you have to pay, it's worth it. A complete set of 1/20 oz to 1 oz coins will someday cost you $100,000 or more. $10k for the largest piece in the set (but not the rarest) is no big deal. Buy them when you find them, pay what you have to pay, and hold them tightly.

1999 1 oz gold large date serif 1 panda NGC MS 69

This is an extremely rare panda with an extremely high price. It was initially offered for $5999, and I ignored it. The seller dropped the price to $4999, which makes me wiling to recommend it here in this list. This is so irritating with all of these high prices on rare pandas, but this seller is the only one that is offering this coin. So, whatever they want for it, that's the price. If you want the best investment-grade coins, you have to pay what you have to pay. Don't worry about overpaying, as long as you get the coin, and you can hold it for the long term. In due time, you will be RICHLY rewarded. When it comes time to sell, you will be glad you're selling a coin that you can ask any price you want for it.

2008 5 oz gold panda NGC MS 70

What a special coin this is! A monster 5 oz gold coin, rarely seen, and often held in tight-gripped wealthy hands. The mintage is only 1000 coins, and of those, less than 1 in 3 earn a 70 grade, with 22 known so far. Large size coins frequently have damage from handling by mint employees due to their heavy weight, which leaves deep marks with the slightest bump. The $11,050 starting price is only around double the raw gold value of the coin, which is an extraordinarily low numismatic premium for a coin as rare as this one. Obviously a good investment.

Proof pandas

All the early silver proof pandas are what I like to call $10,000 coins, because I firmly believe within the next decade, you will have to pay $10k+ to obtain one. The silver proof pandas here meet at least 4 of the 5 criteria to determine if a coin is a good investment. The only one they may not meet is the one about conservation, which is less important as long as the coin looks good despite its age. If any of the coins have white spots when you receive them, you should probably return it for a refund. The white spots may be correctable through conservation, but that's the seller's problem, not yours.

Now that the issue of which silver proof panda coin is the rarest seems to have been settled, the 1994  and the 1996 have increased rapidly in value. However, it turns out that all three of the top coins - the 1994, 1995, and the 1996 - have similarly small actual mintages. There's no one coin that is dramatically rarer than any of the others. The information I have says that all of them have mintages of around 7000 to 8000 coins. So, buy them all up whenever you can, as your cash holdings allow.

1989 1 oz silver proof panda NGC PF 69 UC

This is the most common of the proof silver pandas. I remember when I could buy these for around $15 to $25. They stayed valued at around $40 to $50 for a long time, and it's amazing to see them being offered at around $200 now. 2 of these have sold recently for $199, and prior to those two, this coin has sold for $250, and price guides value these at around that level too. I think $199 is a good price on this coin. They have a mintage of 25,000 and 214 known so far that are graded 69.

1990 1/2 oz gold proof panda PCGS PR 69 DCAM

This coin has a mintage of only 5000, which is a fraction of the mintage of many of the silver pandas that sell for nearly as much as this coin does. Gold proof pandas have not kept up with the price gains in silver pandas. That makes this gold proof panda underpriced at $1298, and a very good investment.

1990 1 oz silver proof panda NGC PF 69 UC

The mintage is 20,000 and 212 are known graded 69 at NGC, and they have sold recently for $268, $305.02, and $299 (all from this list).

1993 1 oz silver proof panda NGC PF 69 UC

As always, a high price for a good investment-grade coin. With nothing else available, $550 is the price you have to pay to get it, and they have been selling at that price too. I think people are starting to realize that just because it costs double what it cost last week, does not mean it's overpriced. Prices are rising.

1994 1 oz silver proof panda PCGS PR 69 DCAM

The price of these 1994 coins were increased by the seller from $749 to $888, and then again to $1188. There's a little secret floating around about these coins. The 1994 proof is the rarest of the proof pandas! At first, people thought it was the 1996 because that's what the official mintage indicated. Then, it became clear that the 1995 was rarer than the 1996. But now, it appears the 1994 is the rarest of them all.

1995 1 oz silver proof panda NGC PF 69 UC

I don't know why this seller is selling this coin for only $799 - he must not have kept up with the price increases. This coin is priced at last week's price.

1995 1 oz silver proof panda NGC PF 69 UC

The price of these has zoomed from around $450 to the present $1099 price on this listing. Sellers increased the price, and buyers keep buying them. If sellers don't drastically increase their prices, they won't have any inventory left. These are HOT!

1996 1 oz silver proof panda NGC PF 69 UC

This is one of the rarest silver pandas. It's hard to find at a reasonable price. The prices have been increasing strongly, just like the 1995 and 1994. They were selling for around $150 just a few months ago! These are an AWESOME investment. There's not much left for proof pandas at bargain prices. You have to pay what you have to pay, if you want to get one.

Palladium pandas

2004 1/2 oz palladium panda NGC PF 69 UC

2004 1/2 oz palladium panda NGC PF 69 UC

The 1/2 oz palladium pandas in a 69 grade have been selling strongly at above $900 recently. Palladium is extremely popular right now worldwide, but especially in China. The 69 graded coins used to sell for around $700, but prices are rising faster than I expected, and they have started selling for almost $1200 UNGRADED. They're very popular, and frequently selling before I get a chance to publish them in this article series.

Rare lunar coins

1998 2/3 oz silver lunar scallop plum blossom flower tiger NGC PF 69 UC

Absolutely gorgeous coin, and dramatically undervalued. This coin has a mintage of only 6800, and will be selling for thousands of dollars very soon.

1999 1/2 oz gold rabbit PCGS PR 69 DCAM

This coin is too expensive at $4300 - but it's the only one available. I posted about others that were available for half as much just a few days ago, but they're gone, so $4300 is your new price for those who weren't the lucky buyers of those other recommendations. This coin has a mintage of only 2300 coins, so I have no doubt you'll be able to sell it for $10k+ within a few years or sooner, though I do not recommend planning on selling it at that price because it could go FAR higher. You "overpay" now for a good coin just to get it, and then make your profits later. It's frustrating this price is so dramatically higher than the last coins that sold, but you won't get good coins if you don't pay what you have to pay to get them.

In short, is $4300 an unfair price to pay for a coin that was selling for around $2500 to $3000 only one week ago? No, it is not unfair at all. Expensive, yes, but if you have the cash, buy this coin. It will only cost you more later.

Other investment grade coins

1993 1/2 oz gold Mao Tse-Tung NGC PF 69 UC

This coin is expensive. It has an official mintage of 5000, but probably fewer pieces were actually minted. The pricing information out there says it should be priced about $1000 lower than it is. People have made many offers on this coin, trying to get it at a cheaper price. The problem is, the price information people are relying on is for ungraded coins. This coin has a high, investment-quality grade. I think that makes it worth the extra $1000. The unusually high number of offers made on this coin leads me to believe that the coin is very popular, and priced close to what people think it should sell for - but people are just being cheap. The best coins require aggressive buying, and $1000 here and there won't matter in the long run.

1979 1/2 oz silver matte year of the child NGC MS 69

This is a great coin being offered at a fair price. Cheapskates keep offering low-ball prices, but this coin is worth every penny of the $15,000 asking price. The last coins sold for increasingly high values of $7000 to almost $10,000 recently, and none of them were graded. This coin has a high 69 grade, a low mintage, and is extremely popular. Don't be a cheapskate, pay the full asking price and grab it before someone else does. It is worth it.

1996 1/2 oz gold invention & discovery musical instrument NGC PF 69 UC

The mintage for this coin is 404, and I believe it should easily be worth 50% more than the current asking price of $7195 RIGHT NOW. Coins with higher mintages are already selling for nearly $20,000. It will be worth far more than that in the future. It's from the very popular Invention & Discovery series that Chinese people take great pride in. The series commemorates Chinese culture and ingenuity throughout its history, and it is impressive even for non-Chinese people that have high respect for science, technology, and culture.

The price for the coin was initially offered in the $5000 to $6000 range, but the coin did not sell, and the seller relisted it at a higher price. You can bet that next time it gets relisted, it will be even more expensive.

Helpful searches

These are helpful searches for coins, not necessarily a list of recommendations, like the other items in this article. If you didn't see anything you like above, you may find coins on your own here that I have ignored or overlooked. I've included an ebay search widget to show you a sample of search results, when possible (they don't always work, so I leave them out).

I'm not going to be able to keep track of when stuff in these searches sell, so you'll have to let me know if you invest in something from these automated searches, so I can include it in the list of other coins that have sold. It would also be appreciated if you posted your coins in the LBC makes me rich thread. Thank you very much!

Search for Chinese coins in 69 grade

All Chinese coins

Chinese coins in 70 grade

Proof pandas

Panda of all types

Sold recommendations

Total recommendations sold: $54,562.80

Coins sold from the Recommended modern Chinese coin investments #19 - Don't buy ungraded coins article, total: $2316.24

1990 1 oz silver proof panda NGC PF 69 UC for $299 Dec 27, 2010
1992 1 oz silver proof panda NGC PF 69 UC for $399.99 Dec 27, 2010
2005 1/2 oz palladium panda NGC PF 70 UC for $1295 Dec 27, 2010
2010 1 oz silver panda PCGS MS 70 for $105.60 Dec 27, 2010
2010 1 oz silver panda PCGS MS 70 for $108.05 Dec 27, 2010
2010 1 oz silver panda NGC MS 70 for $108.60 Dec 27, 2010

Coins sold from the Recommended modern Chinese coin investments #18 article, total: $1716.48

1984 27 g silver panda NGC PF 69 UC for $1613.88 Dec 26, 2010
2010 1 oz silver panda PCGS MS 70 for $102.60 Dec 26, 2010

Coins sold from the Recommended modern Chinese coin investments - 2010-Dec-24 article, total: $2089.19 (passed $50k in sold recommended investments)

2010 1 oz silver scallop plum blossom flower tiger NGC PF 69 UC for $275 Dec 24, 2010
2010 1 oz silver panda PCGS MS 70 for $105.60 Dec 25, 2010
2010 1 oz silver panda PCGS MS 70 for $108.60 Dec 25, 2010
1995 1 oz silver proof panda NGC PF 69 UC for $799.99 Dec 24, 2010
2004 1/2 oz palladium panda NGC PF 69 UC for $800 Dec 24, 2010

Coins sold from the Recommended modern Chinese coin investments and commentary - 2010-Dec-23 article, total: $1901.60

1995 1 oz silver proof panda NGC PF 69 UC for $749 Dec 23, 2010
1996 1 oz silver proof panda NGC PF 69 UC for $569 Dec 23, 2010
2010 1 oz silver scallop plum blossom flower tiger NGC PF 69 UC for $275 Dec 23, 2010
2010 1 oz silver panda PCGS MS 70 for $103.60 Dec 23, 2010
2010 1 oz silver panda PCGS MS 70 for $102.50 Dec 23, 2010
2010 1 oz silver panda PCGS MS 70 for $102.50 Dec 23, 2010

Coins sold from the Recommended modern Chinese coin investments - 2010-Dec-21 article, total: $6892.07

1985 27 g proof panda NGC PF 69 UC for $1619 Dec 22, 2010
1989 1 oz silver proof panda NGC PF 69 UC for $199.99 Dec 22, 2010
1990 1 oz silver proof panda NGC PF 69 UC for $268 Dec 22, 2010
1990 1 oz silver proof panda PCGS PR 69 DCAM for $305.02 Dec 22, 2010
1991 1 oz silver proof panda NGC PF 69 UC for $300.02 Dec 22, 2010
1995 1 oz silver pig NGC PF 69 UC for $970 Dec 22, 2010
1995 1 oz silver proof panda NGC PF 69 UC for $655 Dec 22, 2010
2006 1 oz silver panda NGC MS 69 for $61 Dec 22, 2010
2006 1 oz silver scallop plum blossom flower dog NGC PF 69 UC for $280 Dec 22, 2010
2010 1 oz silver panda PCGS MS 69 for $102.50 Dec 22, 2010
2010 1 oz silver panda PCGS MS 69 for $105.54 Dec 22, 2010
1994 1 oz silver proof panda NGC PF 69 UC for $888 Dec 21, 2010
1996 1 oz silver proof panda NGC PF 69 UC for $569 X 2 Dec 21, 2010

Coins sold from the Recommended modern Chinese coin investments - 2010-Dec-20 article, total: $8762.24

1983 1 g gold Marco Polo NGC PF 69 UC for $402 Dec 20, 2010
1996 1 oz silver proof panda NGC PF 69 UC for $569 X 2 Dec 20, 2010
1997 1/2 oz gold scallop plum blossom flower ox PCGS PR 69 DCAM for $2988 Dec 20, 2010
1998 1/2 oz gold scallop plum blossom flower tiger NGC PF 69 UC for $3551 Dec 20, 2010
2010 1 oz silver panda NGC MS 70 for $66.89 Dec 20, 2010
2010 1 oz silver panda PCGS MS 70 for $97 Dec 20, 2010
2010 1 oz silver panda PCGS MS 70 for $109.50 Dec 20, 2010
2010 1 oz silver panda NGC MS 70 for $119 Dec 20, 2010
2010 1 oz silver panda PCGS MS 70 for $123.50 Dec 20, 2010
2010 1 oz silver panda PCGS MS 70 for $126.30 Dec 20, 2010
2010 1 oz silver panda PCGS MS 69 for $41.05 Dec 20, 2010

Coins sold from the Recommended modern Chinese coin investments - 2010-Dec-19 article, total: $16,422

1986 24 g silver empress of china clipper ship NGC MS 70 for $499.95 Dec 19, 2010
1988 1 oz silver dragon NGC PF 69 UC for $565.55 Dec 19, 2010
1988 8 g gold dragon NGC PF 69 UC for $1325 Dec 19, 2010
1989 1 oz gold snake NGC PF 69 UC for $4100 Dec 19, 2010
1989 8 g gold snake NGC PF 69 UC for $965 Dec 19, 2010
1998 1/2 oz gold small date panda NGC MS 69 for $6087 Dec 19, 2010
1999 1 oz gold small date panda for $2351.99 Dec 19, 2010
2001-D 1 oz silver panda PCGS MS 69 for $160 Dec 19, 2010
2001-D 1 oz silver panda PCGS MS 69 for $144.99 X 2 Dec 19, 2010
2010 1 oz silver panda PCGS MS 70 for $125 Dec 19, 2010
2010 1 oz silver panda PCGS MS 70 for $97.50  Dec 19, 2010

Coins sold from older articles, total: $14,463

2008 1 oz silver panda NGC MS 70 for $150 Dec 18, 2010 (LBC makes me rich)
2010 1 oz silver panda NGC MS 69 for $42.05 Dec 18, 2010
2009 1 oz silver 30th anniversary pandas NGC MS 69 X 10 for $510.95 Dec 16, 2010
1986 5 yuan soccer NGC PF 69 matte KM-140A for $3950 Dec 15, 2010
1987 5 oz silver panda NGC PF 69 UC for $800 Dec 12, 2010
1989 5 oz silver panda NGC PF 69 UC for $960 Dec 12, 2010
2000 1/2 oz gold scallop lunar dragon PCGS PF 69 DCAM for $5895 Dec 12, 2010
2010 1 oz silver panda PCGS MS 70 for $105 Dec 10, 2010
2010 1 oz silver panda PCGS MS 70 for $125 Dec 08, 2010 (LBC makes me rich)
2010 1 oz silver panda PCGS MS 70 for $125 Dec 08, 2010
1983 silver proof panda for $1800 Dec 06, 2010
« Last Edit: 2010 Dec 28, 05:03:28 am by badon » Logged

If families are a problem for the system, then we must reject the system, not the families.
Founder of the Coin Compendium (forum, blogs, calendar, images, donate, contribute).
LBC makes you rich, with a free ebay gift certificate awarded every month!
The Coin Compendium and the china-mint.info forum, censure, disclosure.
Do not PM questions. Answers should be publicly available.
Backup is not enough. Protect your data with MultiPar.
Writer of LBC Chinese coin investment articles (list).
About me: User:Badon - MediaWiki.org
Badon effect: type 1 to 8, type 9.
I type faster on a TypeMatrix.
Use my work. Give credit.
Coin, medal, whatever!
Coin storage advice.
FreeArc is amazing.
User contributions for Badon - Coin Compendium
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: