Live Business Chat
2012 May 01, 12:19:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Some accounts got accidentally deleted by anti-spam software during a spammer attack on this forum. Please re-register. If you have trouble, contact badon or tamo42 in the chat. This is a friendly non-profit discussion group about making money. You won't be able to see all forums at first. You have to register to see more forums. Click the "NOTIFY" button every chance you get to receive instant alerts about new information.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LBC makes me rich  (Read 9222 times)
badon
Administrator
Capitalist Pig

« on: 2010 Dec 25, 02:21:10 am »

LBC is on the cutting edge. Someone here is always talking about whatever the hot topics are, well ahead of all the other business and finance sites in the world. They just can't keep up with us! LBC has been talking about investing in the Chinese coin market since 2006, which is literally making people rich now. No other business or finance site has picked up on it yet.

While they're still wasting people's time and money talking about earning a measly 10% to 20% annually on inflation-crippled stock portfolios, LBC has been delivering regular articles on specific investment-grade coins that have been earning MUCH more in just hours, days, weeks, or months.

LBC is making people rich, and we want to hear about it. As of this writing, I have noted around $50,000 worth of coins in the recommendation lists that have been bought during the last 2 weeks or so. Those coins are already becoming much more valuable. It will be interesting to get a glimpse of just how much money people are earning from LBC.

If you bought one of the recommended investment-grade coins mentioned in LBC articles, or anything else talked about in the forums, I'm asking you to scribble a note that says "LBC makes me rich", then take a photo of the note together with your coin (or whatever), and post it here in this thread.

Please mention the price you paid either in the note, or in the comments with your photo, and also which posting on LBC recommended the investment. That way, we can turn it into a contest to see who is getting the richest from the information posted at LBC.

When you post, just add the image as an attachment. Once it's posted, then you can copy the link to the attachment (look for the thumbnail image), and click the "modify" button to edit your post to put the link to your image in [img][/img] tags so it will display at full size in your post. That's optional.
« Last Edit: 2010 Dec 25, 10:45:00 pm by badon » Logged

Chinese coin investment articles
Do not PM questions. Answers should be publicly available.
Backup is not enough. Protect your data with MultiPar
robbie
Almost Nobody

« Reply #1 on: 2010 Dec 25, 02:29:17 am »

I got this coin after reading the Dec 15 recommendations. I paid $150 for this coin and have seen it sell recently at $185 and another is listed at $225. LBC makes me rich. :D

* lbc-makes-me-rich.jpg (92.86 KB, 800x536 - viewed 1263 times.)
dobedo
Mogul

« Reply #2 on: 2010 Dec 25, 01:40:09 pm »

I got one of those 2010 Panda MS70 around Dec 08 for $125. I then gave it away as a X'mas present. Moneywise it's a total loss. For memory/happiness, it's priceless. LBC makes me rich! :)
badon
Administrator
Capitalist Pig

« Reply #3 on: 2010 Dec 27, 01:02:06 pm »

That's really fantastic. Thanks for the photos and the stories, and keep them coming!

That's very kind of you dobedo, to give away such nice Christmas gifts. I'm sure you made an impression this Christmas.

robbie: It looks like you've made a little more than a 23% profit at the $185 price, and a solid 50% profit at the $225 price. Congratulations on your wise investment!

dobedo
Mogul

« Reply #4 on: 2010 Dec 28, 07:41:29 am »

On 12/19, after I saw 2010-D listed on badon's list and missed the bidding, I grabbed another 2010-D at about the same price. So officially I cannot take credit for the listed coin, but nevertheless LBC makes me rich, if not in 10 days since I had it, in 10 years maybe. Yeah!
badon
Administrator
Capitalist Pig

« Reply #5 on: 2010 Dec 28, 02:53:21 pm »

I believe you mean the 2001-D panda - We would still love to see a photo with your "LBC makes me rich" note :)

badon
Administrator
Capitalist Pig

« Reply #6 on: 2011 Jan 01, 12:13:32 am »

Ebay gift certificates from LBC were just sent out to make you even richer. Congratulations on your wise investments, and I hope to see more postings here.

dobedo
Mogul

« Reply #7 on: 2011 Jan 01, 02:59:44 pm »

Ebay gift certificates from LBC were just sent out to make you even richer. Congratulations on your wise investments, and I hope to see more postings here.
Yeah, just got it but can't spend it yet until 1/3. BTW, I also got one 2010 Panda MS69 at $59 per your earlier listing (as in a group of MS69 coins). I saw later some went down to $54, so I lost 10% in a few days. But fear not, LBC makes me rich ... in 10 years! Cheers!!
badon
Administrator
Capitalist Pig

« Reply #8 on: 2011 Jan 01, 03:24:21 pm »

If I remember correctly, I think my recommendation was to buy them under $45! Oh, yep, I just checked:

http://www.livebusinesschat.com/smf/index.php?topic=2439.0

They haven't sold for less than $50 for more than a week, with most of them selling between $55 and $65. I removed my recommendation for the $45 MS 69 coins after the price started rising, and it became impossible to buy them that cheap. Only two sold for under $45 while I was recommending them. I'd take profits on them as soon as practical, and put the money into something else. I think they'll keep going up, but they will slow down after the new year becomes old.

See for yourself: 2010 silver panda sold in ms 69 grade

Was there another article where I mentioned getting the 69 coins for under $60 or something like that? If there is, I don't remember it off the top of my head.

dobedo
Mogul

« Reply #9 on: 2011 Jan 01, 04:03:49 pm »

badon, Maybe I've misused your recommendation lists. I bid and lost on some of your listed coins. But since I'm still more in collecting mode (vs. day trading/investment), and since you said that we should pay any price for the coins we really want, and since I really want a 2010 MS69 to complete my MS69 collection set (still missing some key dates), I continued to bid on similar coins that were mentioned earlier in your listing and finally won after you have closed your listing of those particular coins.

I used your listing as my reference to bid on many other similar deals even after you closed your book on many coins. I may have overpaid in some cases, but sometimes I got close. Since you're not a short-term market timer, your advices should be timeless. Either LBC makes rich in 2 weeks or 5 years matters not to me. As long as LBC makes me rich someday, I'm happy. Thank you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: