Live Business Chat
2015 Oct 08, 04:34:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Several registration problems were fixed on 2015-03-17, including one potential account security issue. If you had difficulty registering before that date, please try again, and contact badon in the business chat if it doesn't work for you. Hotmail is having problems, so try another email service if you never receive any activation or notification emails from the forum. If you succeeded in registering before 2015-03-17, it is recommended that you login and change your password immediately on your profile page using the Account Related Settings link.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why All Good Business is People Business  (Read 691 times)
tamo42
Capitalist Pig

« on: 2010 Dec 21, 11:33:26 am »

I have said many times that livebusinesschat.com is awesome.  It's true for a variety of reasons.  The one that comes to mind right now is the relationships that are formed in this community.

I have done a few different deals with people here, and it reminds me that all good business is fundamentally people business. A business exists in order to serve a customer's need or want. So in order to be a good business, you need to fulfill this want or need. To be a great business you need to form a relationship with your customer. In other words you need to serve the person in addition to the need.

In a previous I mentioned that I sold some silver bullion coins to a member here. I gave this person a great deal, and we both knew it. When I was doing the buying, I got a free gift of added value in return.

Mathematically, it probably works out pretty even, but the good will that is generated by these small efforts to serve the person is what creates loyalty. Always deliver more than you promise and you will have customers (and friends) for life.

Neal McSpadden
Get Coin Investments List Updates Here
The Primal Prepper - my blog about preparing for the worst while living the best
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: