Live Business Chat
2015 Oct 22, 10:28:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is a friendly non-profit discussion group about making money. Click the "NOTIFY" button every chance you get to receive instant alerts about new information. We don't like spam. If your first posts are about something you want from us, it is probably spam, and you will be banned in forums worldwide. No soliciting! If you have problems with the forum, contact badon in the business chat.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Silver Prediction - Holy Crap I'm Good...  (Read 852 times)
tamo42
Capitalist Pig

« on: 2010 Dec 17, 12:13:40 am »

So here is what I said about the breakout of silver back on Dec 06, 2010:

Notice that while the volume spike is large, it is smaller compared to the previous breakout.  That could mean that this wave will be smaller.  We might be looking at a crest of 31 or 32.  But, again, these are emotional events, so be prepared for it to go stronger out of nowhere.  

The news tonight is that the Bush tax cuts will be extended another 2 years.  This might actually weaken the run for silver as people may view the lower taxes as bullish for the dollar.  That's pure speculation at this point as it happened after the market closed for the day.

And yes, I expect profit taking.  There will always be profit taking.  Remember, for someone to buy, someone else must sell.  Even in a strong bull move, there will always be countertrends.  How long and deep they are gives you an idea of the strength of the dominant move.  Silver has been very bullish, so until sentiment changes, expect that to be the broad pattern.

And here is what silver has done:

As you can see, silver popped to 30.53 (not quite 31, so I was 1.5% off) and retraced.  Now it is hit support at 28 and seems to be holding.

Every once in a while it's important to pat yourself on the back for a job well done.  Incidentally, I'm buying more physical silver this weekend...

* Silver Coin.jpg (13.8 KB, 300x200 - viewed 8229 times.)

Neal McSpadden
Get Coin Investments List Updates Here
The Primal Prepper - my blog about preparing for the worst while living the best
badon
Administrator
Capitalist Pig

badon™

« Reply #1 on: 2010 Dec 17, 12:26:52 am »

Is that a crystal ball you're holding? I thought mine was pretty good, but it seems you've found my supplier...

If families are a problem for the system, then we must reject the system, not the families.
Founder of the Coin Compendium (forum, blogs, calendar, images, donate, contribute).
LBC makes you rich, with a free ebay gift certificate awarded every month!
The Coin Compendium and the china-mint.info forum, censure, disclosure.
Do not PM questions. Answers should be publicly available.
Backup is not enough. Protect your data with MultiPar.
Writer of LBC Chinese coin investment articles (list).
About me: User:Badon - MediaWiki.org
Badon effect: type 1 to 8, type 9.
I type faster on a TypeMatrix.
Use my work. Give credit.
Coin, medal, whatever!
Coin storage advice.
FreeArc is amazing.
User contributions for Badon - Coin Compendium
FanofBadon
Serious Business

« Reply #2 on: 2010 Dec 17, 08:57:24 am »

great analyse tamo42

All the darkness of the world can not extinguish the light of a single candle.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: